The Demos & Posters Sessions showcase a range of early-stage prototypes and more mature work-in-progress developed by academics, artists and industry professionals. The selected works will be also featured in the Online Exhibition Sessions, where makers will present in the online exhibition space to talk about their projects. This session will be moderated by Juan Carlos Carvajal Bermúdez, PhD candidate at the Bauhaus University Weimar.
See selected demo’s & posters for the category ‘Prototypes & Devices’ below:
- An Exploration to Enhance Human-machine Collaboration through Eye Gaze – Zikun Quan
- From analysing gaze to creating communication – Zehao Qin
- Novartis Pavillon – iart
- Uptown Underground – Documentation video production: Scott Zaretsky, Daniel Ornitz, Marcus Odom , Matthew Lesko
- Walk Walk Dance – Stu Wershof, Michael Baker, Anne Ouellette, Rebecca Taylor, Pierre Thirion, Eva Schindling, Éric Villeneuve
- World Collider – Tomo Kihara